Yummy Art Camp
$380 / 3 Days Camp
A spoon, paintbrush and chocolate syrup are all essential art supplies!
From cupcake design to mosaics with food to chocolate syrup painting – we’re going to take a tasty dive into the wonderful and wacky world of food art!
We’ll use fun materials like marshmallows, pasta, cereals, crackers & more.
We’ll learn about food artists such as Vic Muniz, and play fun “foodie” games.
(No peanut or peanut oils will be used.)
Get ready to –
- Create food-inspired designs & mosaics
- Use yummy foods as art materials
- Play exciting foodie games
- Use techniques like graphic design, painting, sculpture & mosaics
- Learn about famous artists like – Serghei Pakhomoff, Lisa Cherkaski, Renée Comet, Jason Mecier & others
& much more!
Dates: Every Monday to Friday
Time: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm (Great World)