Yummy Art Camp
$380 / 3 Days Camp
A spoon, paintbrush and chocolate syrup are all essential art supplies!
From cupcake design to mosaics with food to chocolate syrup painting – we’re going to take a tasty dive into the wonderful and wacky world of food art!
We’ll use fun materials like marshmallows, pasta, cereals, crackers & more.
We’ll learn about food artists such as Vic Muniz, and play fun “foodie” games.
We’ll even make our own incredible edibles!
(No peanut or peanut oils will be used.)
Get ready to –
- Create food-inspired designs & mosaics
- Use yummy foods as art materials
- Play exciting foodie games
- Use techniques like graphic design, painting, sculpture & mosaics
- Learn about famous artists like – Serghei Pakhomoff, Lisa Cherkaski, Renée Comet, Jason Mecier & others
& much more!
Dates: Every Monday to Friday
Time: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm (Great World)