Parent Participation Art Camp
$300 / 3 Days Camps
Let imagination soar!
A child’s fertile mind is always bursting with new thoughts and creative ideas! All we need to do as parents and educators is to give them access to a productive way to articulate these wonderful ideas. And what better medium for them to explore their creativity and boost their imagination than art? This unique art camp is an opportunity for parents and children to bond over fascinating art projects inspired by Laura Numeroff’s “If You Give” series of books.
Here’s what’s you can look forward to –
- Parents & children create cool art together
- Learn about texture, collages & more
- Explore a wide variety of art supplies
- Tons of fun activities to the rhythm of music
- Discover a whole new way to connect with your child & much more!
29 Jun-1 July
Time: 10am to 12pm
Fee: $300 (Parent + Child) for ages 20 months to 3 years
Don’t miss the opportunity to go on this crazy artistic adventure with your little one!